Any permit requests for 50 or more people will need to have prior authorization from the County Health Department before they will be considered by the Parks Department. Flathead County Parks. In addition to the national facilities, over 50 state parks are located throughout the state. Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Administered by the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife, and Parks, 1420 E. 6th Ave., Helena MT 59620; (406) 444-2535.